Neurological Vascular Emergencies resulting in ‘Stroke’ are as common as Cardiac Vascular Emergencies. If the patient is brought to the hospital within 4.5 hours of having the symptoms of Stroke, apart from having the high possibility of saving the life of the patient, through prompt therapeutic measures, residual disabilities can be minimized and a near normal life can be offered to the patient to avoid being a burden to the family and the society for the rest of his/her life.Realizing this fact, Avitis made a conscious decision to develop Neurology and allied specialities in the form of a Centre of Excellence – Avitis Institute of Neuro Sciences. Special focus is being given in this Centre of Excellence to organise extensive public awareness programmes to elevate the level of awareness about this latest treatment modality for stroke and to drive in the significance of timely reporting to the hospital.
- Interventional Neurology
- Centre for Management of Epilepsy
- Stroke Unit
- Movement Disorder Centre
- Centre for Neurosurgery
- World class Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Catheterisation Lab to ensure safe recovery of stroke victims through ‘Interventional Neurology’
- Comprehensive management to handle movement disorders like Parkinsonism.
- Avitis Trauma Centre ensure 24*7 Neurosurgeons service to treat head injuries on time.
- Neuro-rehabilitation unit with well- equipped Physical medicine and rehabilitation facilities.